It’s not that I’m being bias because I’m a Filipino — or maybe I am bias , but who cares. I’m rooting for my fellow Filipina to win! That would be massive achievement. Filipinos really invaded any kind industries (because we are so many).
So, let’s look back on Jessica Sanchez’ performances in American Idol. Still, it gives me chills everytime I heard my personal faves. Among all those songs, here are the list I like to listen over and over again:
1) Sweet Dreams — that’s when I started to really like her
2) Stuttering — I didn’t know that song existed
3) Dance With My Father — I cried like a baby
4) And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going — God, that was effortless
5) My All — it’s one of my personal favorite songs by Mariah Carey.
I was looking around the web and check out what the people feel about Jessica — if they are also rooting for her to win. Here’s what I find out:
‘American Idol’ Recap: Steven Tyler Crowns Jessica Sanchez the Winner (Hollywood Reporter)
JESSICA SANCHEZ FTW!!!!