GQ or Gentlemen’s Quarterly is a men’s magazine that basically talks about style, fashion and culture for men. This magazine keep upright with their covers as compared with other Men’s Magazine like FHM that focuses on sexual intimacy needs of men. It’s like being thorn between Men’s Health and Maxim.
Tom Cruise, Jude Law, and recently Justin Timberlake are the example covers of the Magazine. I haven’t read any of their issues honestly coz I thought it’s a “guy thing”. However, recently I came across with their magazines and saw sexy hot girls as their covers. Are they now competing in parallel with FHM and other Men’s Magazine? That, I dunno.
There’s nothing to worry about sexy women in their cover. So, I just listed my Top 10 GQ Girl Cover.
10. Alessandra Ambrosio – a brazilian model and the first spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret Pink line. This 5 ft 10 in Angel started her modeling career when she was 15 years old. Would you believe that this hot-sexy-model already has a daughter? She does, with her fiancé Jamie Mazur.
[singlepic id=1 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
9. Heidi Klum – I’ve seen her in BIO channel several times and it’s really amazing how this German model became so successful, as a model, host, entrepreneur, producer, and a mother. Who doesn’t like the project runway, anyway?
[singlepic id=7 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
8. The Victoria’s Secret Angels – Well, I can’t get rid of the Victoria’s Secret fever. Every girls dreams to be a model. Well, not all. But, I once dreamt about it… wearing the famous PINK collection.
[singlepic id=10 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
7. Angelina Jolie – honestly, I liked Angelina more before than now. The only reason why I had this diminishing approval is Brad Pitt. Well, Jennifer had moved on… I must also move on. It’s over.. and She is the reason. She’s on my top 7 anyway.
[singlepic id=2 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
6. Beyonce Knowles – I love her music. I love her skin. Tanned but flawless. But, sometimes, her too much exposure makes us, or makes me soooo queasy. I remembered one time when she’s the only performer in the Oscars…. Kinda dislike the idea. But then, she never fails to amaze me on her records.
[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
5. Kate Bosworth – From Young American, Blue Crush, Win a date with Tad Hamilton, being Orlando Bloom’s girlfriend, being Orlando Bloom’s ex-girlfriend and Lois Lane in Superman Returns.
[singlepic id=9 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
4. Charlize Theron – a South African beauty that has been recognized as Academy-winning actress. It’s really ironic, that Charlize has been acclaimed on the movie that she really looked nasty. She won most of the awards from the movie Monster, wherein she portrayed the life of a serial killer. She gained 30 pounds to visibly portray on the movie. How she lose that 30 pounds after that?
[singlepic id=5 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
3. Cameron Diaz – is one of the highest paid American Actress. This corky-sexy-comedienne was paid in 2008 alone for $50 million. This gal actually started enjoying the limelight when she was 16 years old. Do you know that this former JT’s girlfriend has OCD? Well, she has plenty of dollars to buy sanitizers, tissues and maybe portable faucet to wash her hands.
[singlepic id=4 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
2. Jessica Alba – the Dark Angel who launched the thousand ships. Well, admittedly beautifully carefree. Looking at Jessica Alba, she seems effortless to become beautiful. We loved her moves in the movie “Honey.” We loved her body on “Sin City.” We watched her on every red carpet. And, she’s been named in every magazine as one of the most beautiful people of the industry.
[singlepic id=8 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]
1. Jennifer Aniston – honestly, this Top 10 GQ Cover Girls is my second time to publish. The first list I had was not current ‘coz that time, it wasn’t easy to look for the GQ cover girls pictures. But then, before and now, Jennifer Aniston is still on top of the list. We love Jennifer so much. We feel like she’s our friend, in “Friends.” We loved her when she married Brad Pitt. We loved her more when she was cheated by Brad Pitt. Now, she’s currently dating John Mayer. Let’s just be happy for her. At the age of 40, who’s in doubt that her life is just about to start. She’s definitely, our Girl-Next-Door.
[singlepic id=6 w=320 h=240 mode=web20 float=center]